Sunday, August 7, 2011

To rub or not to rub that is the question!

Lets take a couple of questions that will answer Missie’s question.  I am not an expert or a counselor, just a man that loves my wife!
What is the purpose of Domestic Discipline?  Is it to Beat your wife into submission?  Is it to gain sexual gratification?  Or is it to correct behavior? 
Well beating your wife into submission is not DD it is domestic violence!  There is a fine line and it is easy to cross so be careful!  Yes I do find spanking my wife very sexy and erotic, but I can do that and consider it BDSM.  Again BDSM is closely related to DD, but they are different because of their intended purpose.  The sole purpose of DD is to correct behavior, just like any discipline.
Are there any Hard and fast rules to DD?  Can DD punishment be sensual?  Can my wife caress herself after punishment? Can I caress my wife after punishment and it still be effective?
No there are no hard and fast rules to DD; just like there no hard and fast rule for child discipline.  Again there is that fine line that you have to be careful with, is it discipline or is it abuse?  Yes, DD can be sensual the idea is to correct a behavior that you don’t like in your wife.  That can be done with a conversation, with reflection time (corner time, time out, whatever you want to call it), or with corporal punishment.  My goal is to use the minimal amount of punishment to get the desired effect.  If the desired effect is her submission then why not end with something sensual that makes her want to submit to me?  Now caressing …Swats sting and hurt.  I give a lot of swats sometimes and I am not always gentle.  When I am done Missie knows she has been punished and the action will change, or it will happen again.  Once the swats are over I do not have a problem with her rubbing her backside to stop the stinging.  She knows where it came from and why!  She acknowledges that it smarts and does not want to visit it again.  
I do not intend to be cruel or ugly to my wife.  The minimum amount of punishment for the desired effect! (rubbing is fine with me)

3 comments:

  1. I for one dont think there is anything wrong with rubbing one's behind after punishment. I do it, my hubby doesnt object - in fact it adds to the effect, he has finished, Im rubbing and pulling myself together and he is either still lecturing or asking if i am ok and then the hugging starts. But as with all aspects of DD - what works for one couple isnt going to work for another.
    Nice post :) i love to hear from HOH's pov :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Kiwi sorry it has taken so long to respond, but thank you very much. You are correct in what works for one does not work for all, and that is why there are no hard and fast rules for DD. That is also why the caution is there to not go too far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My hubby rubs and caresses me often afterwards. But only if I am contrite and have accepted his correction well.

    ReplyDelete