Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Part 1

OK I guess it is time
What do I get from TTWD as HOH?  I don’t Know!!!!!!!!!
Warning! I am not as articulate as my Missie!
Now we have officially been doing TTWD for about a year now.  My household has changed.  Missie and I do not have as many arguments, my kids are better behaved (Most of the time), and I have less stress at home. 
Now things don’t get out of hand before they are corrected.  My princess still gets away with more than she should, but that is my fault for spoiling her.  When I have had enough all I have to do is say the magic words and it stops.  If it does not stop then whoever is at fault gets the punishment.  Chores are assigned and get done most of the time (Still have some areas the kids need to work on).  If I see Missie getting too stress or one of those woman things where she needs to cry I have a way to help.  There is more, but I will write in time.

4 comments:

  1. Ok you have covered one question. What about the other? I know what punishment does to my head. It gets all the negative stuff out in a tidal wave of emotion and leaves me more submissive. What does it do to you? Before, during and after?
    Thank you my love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your post. My husband has told me that now he has the tools to lead and protect and guide our family, with peace and less chaos or power struggle. We have harmony because there is one voice of authority. If I start to distance myself or push him away or do something destructive to our relationship he has the way to correct it and reset us in the right direction.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always enjoy hearing from HOHs. Welcome to blogging!

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  4. A question for my Dragon. How can punishment be erotic? Other blogs say NEVER! Yet the last time you punished me, it was. I think we need a view from the top! ! !

    Missie

    ReplyDelete